Saturday 21 August 2010

Land-Rover 80 inch Station Wagon Series I 1948

80 inch Station Wagon


What is your favourite Land Rover of all time?


Classic Land-Rover 80 inch Station Wagon Series I 1948


Introduced at the London Commercial Motor Show in 1948, it used the standard Land-Rover chassis and bonnet/front wing assembly, the rest of the body being constructed from alloy panels on a traditional coachbuilder's ash frame. Seating was for seven, with three abreast in the front and two pairs of seats facing inward over the rear wheel arches. Only 641 examples of the 80 inch Station Wagon were produced between 1948 and 1951 before it was discontinued.


If you would like to find out more about the classic Land-Rover 80 inch Station Wagon Series I art featured in this guide please click here.

Thank you for reading my guide and I hope you found it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment